Takeaway voucher is made for businesses to promote their vouchers locally.
Our mission is to provide all food businesses a marketplace to easily promote an offer to drive in sales without getting charged unsustainable fees and commissions.
Welcome to Takeaway Voucher!
These are the terms and conditions for:
- Takeaway Voucher App (Available on Google Play and App store)
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the platform. This includes mobile and tablet versions, as well as any other version of Takeaway Voucher accessible via desktop, mobile, tablet, social media or other devices.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING, POSTING INFORMATION ON, OR OBTAINING ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS FROM THE PLATFORM.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of Takeaway Voucher. By registering and using the platform, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement, you should not use the platform and discontinue use of the service immediately. We may modify this agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on the platform. You agree to be bound by any modification to this terms and conditions when you use Takeaway Voucher after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review this agreement regularly.
You represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and that your use of the platform does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Takeaway Voucher may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any user and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the service and the platform is revoked in such jurisdictions.
The platform may only be used in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
By registering and using the platform, you represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you are under no legal disability or contractual restriction that prevents you from entering into this agreement.
If you wish to become a user, you must read this agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process in order to be able to publish and offer products through the listings available on Takeaway Voucher and receive orders from buyers through the platform.
In consideration of your use of the platform as a user, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract under any applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your product as prompted by the registration form available on Takeaway Voucher and (b) maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete (c) possess the commercial rights or licenses to publish the products on the platform. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Takeaway Voucher reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account, remove your products from the platform and refuse any and all current or future use of the service (or any part thereof) at any time and without notice if Takeaway Voucher believes that you have violated any provision of these terms and conditions.
You represent and warrant that the products you publish through the listings available on the platform comply with all applicable regulations in force.
Users may share personal and commercial information through the platform with other users. Any information that users share through the platform is the sole responsibility of the users themselves. Users are free to share information, but are responsible for the use of such information, its publication and disclosure. Takeaway Voucher is not responsible for information posted and shared through the platform. The information you provide and publish through the platform will be visible to the general public.
If you register on Takeaway Voucher, you will be required to choose a password, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Takeaway Voucher of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another user’s account without prior authorization from Takeaway Voucher. Takeaway Voucher will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this agreement.
By providing Takeaway Voucher with your email address, you consent to our use of your email address to send you notices about the service and products. We may also use your email address to send you notifications, push notifications and other messages, such as changes to service features, news, and special content. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of receiving them by sending us your withdrawal request via the contact information or by using the "unsubscribe" option in the emails. Opting out may prevent you from receiving emails about updates, news or special content.
Users may cancel their accounts at any time and for any reason by following the instructions on the platform or by sending us their request through our contact information. That termination will only result in the deletion of the account and the deletion of all the personal data granted to Takeaway Voucher.
Takeaway Voucher reserves the right to terminate your account or your access immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Takeaway Voucher believes that you have breached any of these terms, furnished Takeaway Voucher with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the platform or the service by others.
Some features of the platform will only be available through paid subscriptions. When a user makes a subscription purchase, Takeaway Voucher will send a confirmation email. This confirmation email will be produced automatically so that the user has confirmation of the payment and the start of the subscription. If you do not receive the email, it may have been sent to your spam folder.
Takeaway Voucher may change or discontinue the availability of subscriptions at any time at its sole discretion. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Subscriptions may include automatic recurring payments. You authorise Takeaway Voucher to renew your subscription and to charge you on a recurring and progressive basis on each billing date. The subscription billing date is the date on which you purchase the subscription and make the first payment. On the relevant billing date, you will automatically be charged the applicable subscription fee. The subscription will continue until you cancel it or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews to avoid the next billing period. In the event of cancellation of the subscription, you may continue to enjoy the subscription until the next billing period. We will bill you for the applicable subscription fee in the form of payment you provide during registration and purchase of the subscription.
Subscriptions will automatically renew for an additional period unless cancelled before the next billing period. If you wish to reactivate your subscription, you will need to purchase a new subscription. To cancel your subscription please send us your cancellation request via our contact information.
Subscriptions will be paid through the payment processor available on Takeaway Voucher. Your credit/debit card will be charged immediately upon completion of the payment process. Once the transaction has been processed, we will send you an electronic receipt of the transaction to the email address you provide during the purchase or registration process. The subscription will be activated immediately upon completion of the payment process.
If you find any inconsistencies in your billing, please contact us via our contact details or you can make a complaint via the customer service of the relevant payment platform.
If your card is declined, you will receive an error message. No payment will be charged to your card and no order will be processed. There may be a pending transaction on your account until your card issuing bank withdraws the authorisation. This usually takes 2 to 5 working days. Your card may be declined for a number of reasons, such as insufficient funds, AVS (Address Verification System) mismatch or you have entered an incorrect security code.
If your payment is declined, you will need to provide an alternative payment method or provide another card on which the payment can be charged and processed.
Your payment details will be treated and safeguarded securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of subscriptions. Takeaway Voucher reserves the right to engage any payment platform available on the market, which processes your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of subscriptions.
Takeaway Voucher reserves the right to determine the price of subscriptions. Subscription prices may be subject to change at any time without notice.
Takeaway Voucher will use reasonable efforts to keep the pricing information published on the platform up to date. We recommend that you periodically check the platform for up-to-date information on our subscription prices.
We will always try to keep the prices on the platform accurate. However, from time-to-time pricing errors may occur, including but not limited to human, mechanical or similar errors. If a pricing error is discovered, the customer will be informed of the error. The user will have the option to reconfirm the order at the correct price. The user also has the option to cancel the order if he/she is not satisfied with the correct price reported on the order.
Users may publish vouchers and coupons through the platform. The user retains the copyright or any rights they may have in the content they provide through the publication of vouchers and coupons. Takeaway Voucher is not responsible for the accuracy, safety or legality of the content posted on the platform by users. The user is solely and exclusively responsible for their content and the consequences of its publication. By providing content and information through the platform, the user grants Takeaway Voucher a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce and modify the user's content for the sole purpose of displaying it through the platform and to the general public.
8. PUBLICATION RULES
Takeaway Voucher disclaims all liability in connection with user content published through vouchers and coupons. The user is solely responsible for the content and the consequences of providing content through the platform. By providing user content through the platform, you affirm, represent and warrant that:
(a) You are the creator and owner of the content you provide through the publication of the vouchers and coupons or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to authorize Takeaway Voucher to publish and display the vouchers and coupons on the platform.
- b) The content of the vouchers or coupons, does not and will not (i) infringe, violate or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) libel, defame, slander or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Takeaway Voucher to violate any law or regulation.
- c) The content of the vouchers and coupons could not be considered by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful or otherwise inappropriate.
- d) The content of vouchers and coupons does not and will not contain hateful content, a threat of physical harm or harassment.
9. PROHIBITED ITEMS AND SERVICES
Users may not post vouchers and coupons with the following items and services:
- Alcohol, tobacco, nicotine or related products;
- Live animals
- Military weapons and ammunition and controlled equipment (archery, sporting weapons, hunting equipment, replica weapons, etc.)
- Adult content, pornography and sex-related products or services (live porn, sex chat)
- Cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, e-wallets and prepaid credit cards and related products and services;
- Money, paper money or any other bearer value
- Invasive medical devices or equipment for invasive beauty treatments (Botox, peeling, hyaluronic acid, etc.)
- Drugs or any type of illegal substances, including products that simulate the effects of any illegal drug; as well as any drug manufacturing substance and any equipment used to produce, combine, convert, process, prepare, conceal, and consume illegal drugs
- courses (assets, shares, etc.) and future investments
- Biological material of human origin (hormones, human hair, etc.)
- Radioactive material
- Corrosive and explosive materials, compressed gases and aerosols, flammable liquids, oxidising materials, flammable solids
- Drugs (prescription or non-prescription) or any substance related to the miraculous cure of any disease or health condition, including any hospital equipment
- Precious metals, jewellery or any other product made from these materials - Purchase or trade;
- Plants, seeds, herbs and live plant species; straw and fodder
- Products or services for the enlargement of body parts (penis and breast enlargement)
- Products prohibited by the local Public Health Agency, Health Authority or its equivalent
- Products that infringe trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property rights (counterfeit products)
- Products related to paedophilia, child pornography, child nudity, as well as items in any form involving the unlawful participation of minors
- Stolen, misappropriated in any form, smuggled, counterfeit, adulterated or replicated products;
- Recharging of mobile phones and unlocking of mobile phones
- Controlled substances and/or other products that present risks to consumer safety
- Gift cards
- Invasive cosmetic treatments (Botox, peels, hyaluronic acid, etc.)
- Poisons: liquid, solid or gaseous
- Any other product, service or activity that is considered illegal in any jurisdiction.
10. INDEPENDENCE OF USERS
Takeaway Voucher does not direct, represent or control the products and services offered through the vouchers and coupons posted by users through the platform. The user accepts and declares, that the user has full discretion to decide whether to offer the vouchers and coupons through the listings available on the platform and at what time the user publishes and offers these vouchers and coupons. The user can determine the price of the vouchers and coupons he offers and publishes through the platform.
Vouchers and coupons posted by users on the platform are not offered or provided by Takeaway Voucher. Takeaway Voucher's services are limited to providing the platform for offering and posting such vouchers and coupons. Takeaway Voucher is in no way responsible for the products and services offered through the vouchers and coupons posted by users on the platform.
Takeaway Voucher is not responsible for the accuracy, safety or legality of the products or services offered in the vouchers and coupons published by users on Takeaway Voucher. Takeaway Voucher is not responsible for and makes no representations about the products and services offered in the vouchers and coupons posted by users on the platform. The purchase of vouchers and coupons is at your own risk and responsibility.
Disputes arising between users over the products and services published in the vouchers through the platform will be resolved by the users themselves. Takeaway Voucher does not accept any claims in relation to the products and services offered in the vouchers and coupons published by users on Takeaway Voucher.
Takeaway Voucher is not responsible for any damage to the physical or moral integrity of persons, such as injury, death or any other moral damage such as threats, insults and slander that may fall on a natural person, as a result of the communications established on the platform. The communications and relationships established between users as a result of any connection within the platform are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the users.
In the event that one or more users or any third party initiates any type of claim or legal action against one or more other users, each and every one of the users involved in such claims or actions exempt Takeaway Voucher from any liability.
12. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.
“Third-Party Materials” means any content, images, videos, texts or other material that is owned by a third party, such as stock images, videos and texts. Such Third-Party Materials are subject to the applicable third-party terms and licenses, and may only be used as permitted by such terms and licenses.
Through the platform, Takeaway Voucher may make available to users, commercial and advertising information, own or third parties in accordance with good business practices. In these cases, Takeaway Voucher does not endorse, guarantee or commit its responsibility for the services and / or products marketed by these third parties, since the platform serves as a channel of communication and advertising, but not as a tool for the provision of services. Consequently, it is the full responsibility of the users to access the sites that refer advertising, assuming the obligation to verify and know the terms of the services offered by third parties.
14. LICENSE TO USE THE PLATFORM
Takeaway Voucher gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the platform provided to you by Takeaway Voucher as part of the services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the services as provided by Takeaway Voucher, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
The user agrees not to use the platform and the services negligently, for fraudulent purposes or in an unlawful manner. Likewise, the user agrees not to partake in any conduct or action that could damage the image, interests or rights of the Takeaway Voucher platform or third parties.
Takeaway Voucher reserves the right to terminate your access immediately, with or without notice, and without liability to you, if Takeaway Voucher believes that you have violated any of these terms or interfered with the use of the platform or service by others.
The images provided by the users, belong to the users. The copyright and intellectual property rights of the images provided by the users belong to the users who authorize Takeaway Voucher to publish those images on the platform. Please do not copy or use these images without the respective authorization of the users.
All materials on Takeaway Voucher, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Takeaway Voucher or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to the platform. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on Takeaway Voucher are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Takeaway Voucher prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorised attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Takeaway Voucher or any part of the material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
16. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Takeaway Voucher will respond to all enquiries, complaints and claims relating to alleged infringement by breach or violation of the provisions contained in UK and international copyright and intellectual property laws and regulations. Takeaway Voucher respects the intellectual property of others and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any material provided on the Takeaway Voucher platform infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please submit your request via our contact information, with the following information:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers or a statement regarding ownership of the work should be included.
- A statement that specifically identifies the location of the infringing material, in sufficient detail so that Takeaway Voucher can find it on the platform.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorised by the copyright owner, or its agents, or by law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on its behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Upon receipt of a copyright infringement request, Takeaway Voucher will contact the allegedly infringing user so that the user can respond to the copyright infringement request.
Responses to copyright infringement requests must contain the following:
- The physical or electronic signature of the user.
- The identification of the content that has been removed or the place where the content was posted.
- A statement, under oath, indicating a good faith belief that the content or material was removed due to an error.
- The name, address and telephone number of the user.
- A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the court in which the user is located.
In the event that the alleged infringing user fails to respond to the copyright infringement request and the alleged copyright owner is able to satisfactorily prove ownership of such copyright in the content and requests removal of such content from the platform, Takeaway Voucher will remove the content from the platform immediately.
All copyright infringement requests and responses may be submitted through our contact information.
17. PERSONAL DATA
18. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The content and information available on the platform (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Takeaway Voucher or licensed to the Takeaway Voucher by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software or services obtained from or through the platform. In addition, the following activities are prohibited:
- Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by Takeaway Voucher.
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this agreement or without our express written permission.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission.
- "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other platforms or service without our prior written authorization.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Takeaway Voucher in connection with the services.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content.
- Download any content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Takeaway Voucher.
19. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Takeaway Voucher will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
Because of the nature of the Internet Takeaway Voucher provides and maintains the platform on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of the platform will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our platform may from time to time contain links to other web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those platforms.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the platform in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Takeaway Voucher for any loss or damage caused as a result.
Takeaway Voucher will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Takeaway Voucher excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Takeaway Voucher and Takeaway Voucher shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the platform.
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the platform.
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the platform or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from the platform or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Takeaway Voucher.
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
20. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
No responsibility will be accepted by Takeaway Voucher for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any user, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes.
You agree to defend and indemnify Takeaway Voucher from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Takeaway Voucher platform.
22. CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the platform and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
This agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Takeaway Voucher without restriction.
24. INTEGRATION CLAUSE
The user agrees that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the platform, shall be resolved by binding arbitration between the user and Takeaway Voucher, provided that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in a court of competent jurisdiction.
In the event a dispute arises in connection with the use of the platform or the breach of these terms and conditions, the parties agree to submit their dispute to arbitration resolution before a reputable arbitration organisation as mutually agreed by the parties and in accordance with applicable commercial arbitration rules.
You agree to initiate a formal dispute proceeding by sending us a communication through our contact information. Takeaway Voucher may choose to send you a written offer after receiving your initial communication. If we offer and send you a settlement offer and you do not accept the offer, or we are unable to resolve your dispute satisfactorily and you wish to continue with the dispute process, you must initiate the dispute resolution process before an accredited arbitration organisation and file a separate Demand for Arbitration. Any award rendered by the arbitration tribunal shall be final and conclusive on the parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not file, join or participate in any class action lawsuit in connection with any claim, dispute or controversy that may arise in connection with your use of the platform.
The courts of the United Kingdom shall have jurisdiction over any dispute, controversy or claim relating to Takeaway Voucher and its business operations. Any such dispute or controversy shall be brought and resolved in the courts of the United Kingdom.
26. FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Use of the Takeaway Voucher platform is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions.
Our performance of these terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
27. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us through our contact page or via the contact information below: